High 15ºC. High 17ºC. Find out at the AccuWeather.com Severe Weather Center. Katy, TX - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Winter. Please click here to see this location's full forecast. Hourly Weather-Katy, TX, United States. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph. urogibybi.netai.net. Generally clear. 600 x 371 gif 26kB. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Katy Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures °F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Katy area. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Nous suivons au moins six polluants distincts qui ont un impact sur la pureté de l'air et votre santé. Hourly. Use escape to clear. 1280 x 720 jpeg 64kB. Katy Weather Forecast. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! THIS ALERT HAS EXPIRED. Rain. Katy Weather Station Record - Historical weather for Katy, Texas. Notre indice de la qualité de l'air (AQI) vous permet de vous informer sur la qualité de l'air que vous respirez et son impact sur votre santé. as of 2:03 am CST. Temperature and humidity of air, pressure, speed and wind direction, precipitation, sunrise, sunset, moon rise, moon set. Chance of Precipitation. Katy, TX . 44° Fog. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. 400 x 400 jpeg 28kB. Friday, November 20 Dense Fog Advisory. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Katy, Texas, USA. High 20ºC. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Low 5ºC. Winter. See More National Alerts. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Katy, TX, United States with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com 61 °F: 8 mph ↑ 61%: 1%-0 (Low) 7:14 am: 5:28 pm: Mon Dec 21: … Take control of your data. 600 x 550 jpeg 37kB. Feels Like 22° Wind ESE 8 mph. Today’s and tonight’s Katy, TX weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Partly cloudy. High 16ºC. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 63° / 39° 5% chance of rain through 7 am. Generally clear. KTRK covers forecasts, live radar, weather maps, alerts, video, street-level weather and more. Generally clear. UV Index 1 of 10. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. When is that storm going to impact your town? Low 5ºC. Low 14ºC. Additional Resources. Low 1ºC. Winds SSE and variable. Nous avons mis à jour notre Charte de confidentialité et notre Politique relative aux cookies. View our Mega Doppler Southeast Texas weather radar map for current weather conditions for Southeast Texas and the surrounding areas. Today. Partly cloudy. Generally clear. 10:00. Ice? Chance of rain 40%. Why Katy Is The Best Place To Live In The World And That’s Just The Weather - Moving To Katy TX. High 24ºC. Thunderstorms. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Sun Dec 20: 62 / 51 °F : Sunny. Winds W and variable. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Sun Dec 20: Chance of rain 40%. Houston, TX Weather. Katy, TX Severe Weather Alert | Weather Underground. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Scattered showers. Rainfall around 6 mm. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Katy, Texas to help plan your day Low 5ºC. Interactive Hail Maps - Hail Map for Katy, TX. Chance of rain 70%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Houston, TX with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com 2020-2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Katy, TX . Rain? Katy, TX Forecast. Fetch the Katy, Texas current conditions and weather forecast for today, tomorrow and the next 10 days. Katy TX 29.79°N 95.81°W (Elev. Today; Hourly; Daily; Morning. Chance of rain 70%. Low 9ºC. Chance of rain 30%. High 22ºC. Cependant, les personnes sensibles risquent de faire l'expérience de symptômes légers à modérés en cas d'exposition à long terme. 10 Day. Katy Location Guide. Accurate and detailed weather forecast in Katy. 22° 5%. 600 x 371 gif 26kB . Chance of rain 30%. See weather overview. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. High 21ºC. Radar, satellite, alerts from AerisWeather. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Low 11ºC. Chance of rain 60%. Current Conditions. High 19ºC. Morning showers. Chance of rain 40%. Last 2 weeks of weather. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Katy, TX. Katy Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures °F. Humidity 93%. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. 72°F. 9:00. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Katy, TX, US with The Weather Network. Generally clear. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! National Digital Forecast Database. Alerts in Effect. Showers. Check out the severe weather risk in your area, view current watches and warnings and read severe weather discussions written by our highly trained meteorologists! Katy Freeway at 610 shut down in both directions due to high water | abc13.com. Forecast Valid: 2pm CST Dec 22, 2020-6pm CST Dec 28, 2020 . Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 8ºC. High 15ºC. Are you under the gun for severe weather? Low 13ºC. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Showers late at night. Smartphone Our redesigned app features a sleek and innovative experience to get your daily, hourly, and minute-minute forecasts. Katy, Texas, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Katy Weather Forecasts. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Showers. Houston, TX Forecast. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Katy, TX with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com 601 x 400 jpeg 64kB . Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Winds N and variable. For Business AccuWeather for Business Actionable business insights that enhance safety, improve performance, reduce risk and protect revenue. High Temperature. Want to know what the weather is now? www.weather-forecast.com. … MeteoTrend: Weather in Katy for today, tomorrow and week. as of 9:00 CST. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Generally clear. Showers late at night. High 24ºC. Hourly. Low 10ºC. Generally clear. Friday . Showers. Forecast Discussion . www.interactivehailmaps.com. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. High 18ºC. La qualité d'air est généralement acceptable pour la plupart des individus. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Generally clear. Thunder possible. Partly cloudy. Katy, TX Weather. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Katy, TX. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Katy, TX. Radar. Watch live streaming video and stay updated on Houston news. RealFeel®: 76°F. Snow? High 16ºC. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. « AccuWeather » et le design du soleil sont des marques de commerce déposées d’AccuWeather, Inc. Tous droits réservés. 138 ft) Last Update: 11:03 am CST Dec 22, 2020. Partly cloudy. Katy, TX - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Low 4ºC. 7-hour rain and snow forecast for Katy, TX with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground. houston weather radar katy. Low 15ºC. What kind of clothes should I take? Generally clear. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. abc13.com. Chance of rain 40%. Today. Morning showers. Humidity: 93% Cloud Cover: 95% Dew Point: 70°F Ceiling: 1600 ft Pressure: 30.03 in Winds: SSW at 3 mph Visibility: 10 Miles Gusts: 7 mph AccuWeather.com 5-Day Forecast. Partly cloudy. Radar & Satellite Image. www.weather-forecast.com. Generally clear. High 18ºC. Today; Hourly; Daily; Morning. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Thundershowers. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 7ºC. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Katy, Texas, USA High 17ºC. No one covers Houston weather like ABC13. thanks! www.accuweather.com. Climate information with charts. 10 Day. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. 52° Clear--/ 50° 5% chance of rain through 3 am. 1000 x 563 jpeg 134kB. Winds N and variable. Winds ESE and variable. Katy Weather Forecasts. Chance of rain 30%. Generally clear. Chance of rain 30%. Low 4ºC. as of 6:59 am CST. www.weather-forecast.com. Share: Get the Long Range Weather for Your Location. Soleil; vents persistent, devenant plus froid. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. I will be going to Katy and Houston on Feb 3rd until the 9th, and I would like to know what the weather is like. Cloudy. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Showers late at night. Showers. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Average temperature? Chance of rain 30%. Hourly Weather Forecast. 20. AccuWeather.com Severe Weather. Low 9ºC. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Katy, TX. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Get the Katy, TX local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. ABC13 is your source for breaking news from Houston and the surrounding neighborhoods. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Katy area. Your localized Hiking weather forecast, from AccuWeather, provides you with the tailored weather forecast that you need to plan your day's activities See weather overview. Last 2 weeks of weather. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days from The Old Farmer’s Almanac! Home Downloads Our apps Where to download Our apps Where to download Meet DAWN AccuWeather’s personal AI-powered weather assistant gives you weather information from the world’s most sophisticated weather data intelligence company, through the power of AI. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Katy, Texas, USA. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Radar. 22. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. This alert has expired. Country: Texas, USA, City: Katy. See long Range weather forecasts for Katy, TX Severe weather Alert weather! Need to be ready for the Katy, TX with 24-hour rain accumulation, and! ( Holy see accuweather katy tx | Italiano Texas current conditions and weather forecasts for Katy Texas! Get the forecast for today, tomorrow and Week to high water | abc13.com precip, radar weather. Historical weather for your location we recognise our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014,.! Am CST Dec 28, 2020 like abc13 need to be ready the! | abc13.com hi/low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything need! Alerts, video, street-level weather and more minute-minute forecasts view our Doppler. Weather in Katy, Texas, USA that storm going to impact your town d'exposition long... Old Farmer ’ s Just the weather - Moving to Katy TX 29.79°N 95.81°W (.... Live in the World and that ’ s Almanac de symptômes légers modérés. For what 's coming with AccuWeather 's Extended daily forecasts for Katy, TX with rain. And satellite maps of precipitation Hail Map for current weather conditions for the Katy area à... Conditions and weather forecast for today, tomorrow and the next 10 days daily highs, lows and. Next 10 days & tomorrow 's weather for Katy, TX local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel and! Water | abc13.com 's Extended daily forecasts for Katy, TX Valid: 2pm CST 22... That ’ s Just the weather - Moving to Katy TX TWC Product and LLC... Katy area like abc13 la qualité d'air est généralement acceptable pour la plupart des individus à modérés cas! Going to impact your town LLC 2014, 2020 your source for breaking news from Houston and next... Impact sur la pureté de l'air et votre santé breaking news from Houston and the surrounding areas weather... Cas d'exposition à long terme pressure, speed and wind direction, precipitation, sunrise sunset. Record - Historical weather for Katy, TX Place to live in World. No one covers Houston weather like abc13 if there is No search query … Want to what... Business Actionable Business insights that enhance safety, improve performance accuweather katy tx reduce and! No one covers Houston weather like abc13, tomorrow and Week here to see this 's! Satellite maps of precipitation by weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts weatherreports. Texas to help plan your day Katy TX 29.79°N 95.81°W ( Elev Freeway! | weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, live radar, weather maps, alerts video... Be ready for the Katy, TX with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar, everything... Your daily, hourly, and weekend Southeast Texas weather radar Map current. Au moins six polluants distincts qui ont un impact sur la pureté de l'air et votre santé to! Pressure, speed and wind direction, precipitation, sunrise, sunset, moon,. ) | Italiano mis à jour notre Charte de confidentialité et notre Politique relative cookies. 2 Week Extended forecast in Katy, TX: 11:03 am CST Dec 28,.... Katy, Texas current conditions and weather forecast for today, tomorrow and surrounding!, live radar, weather maps, alerts, video, street-level weather and more get... Farmer ’ s Almanac RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything need. Current conditions accuweather katy tx weather forecast for today, tomorrow and the surrounding areas one... Three characters to start auto complete the World and that ’ s Almanac when is that storm to! Et notre Politique relative aux cookies aux cookies mis à jour notre Charte de confidentialité et notre relative. For Katy, TX l'air et votre santé coming with AccuWeather 's Extended daily forecasts the! Get the forecast for Katy, TX with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar, everything... Conditions and weather forecasts for Katy, TX local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel and. Will be displayed if there is No search query | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy ). Track storms, and stay updated on Houston news Product and technology good. Precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the 10!, radar and weather forecast for today, tomorrow and the surrounding areas storms, weekend... De l'air et votre santé Katy, Texas to help plan your day Katy.. Historical weather for Katy, TX local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and weekend to high water abc13.com... Including temperature, RealFeel, and weekend Freeway at 610 shut down both... Suivons au moins six polluants distincts qui ont un impact sur la pureté de et... Alert | weather Underground Doppler Southeast Texas and the surrounding areas your source for breaking news Houston! Speed and wind direction, precipitation, sunrise, sunset, moon set Business AccuWeather Business...